Listed below are all important dates and holidays for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Wednesday, 8/25: Classes Begin; Add/Drop continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 9/6: No classes (Labor Day).
- Friday, 9/3: Last day for registration changes.
- Monday, 10/11: No classes (Mid-semester holiday).
- Thursday, 11/18: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from classes.
- Thursday, 11/25 – Friday, 11/26: No classes (Thanksgiving).
- Monday, 12/8: Last day of classes.
- Thursday, 12/9 – Friday, 12/17: Exam period.
- Monday, 1/3/22: Grades due for graduate students.
- Wednesday, 1/12: Classes Begin; Add/Drop Continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 1/17: No class (Martin Luther King Day).
- Friday, 1/21: Add/Drop Ends; Last Day for Late Registration.
- Monday, 2/21: No class (Presidents’ Day).
- Tuesday, 2/22: Classes follow Monday schedule.
- Friday, 3/4: Spring break begins after last class.
- Monday, 3/14: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 4/13: Easter break begins after last class.
- Tuesday, 4/19: Classes resume.
- Tuesday, 4/19: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from a course.
- Tuesday, 5/3: Last day of classes.
- Friday, 5/6 – Saturday, 5/14: Exam period.
- Monday, 5/16: Grades due for graduating students.
- Friday, 5/20: Commencement.
- Monday, 5/23: Grades due for graduate students.