Listed below are all important dates and holidays for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Wednesday, 8/26: Classes Begin; Registration Changes Accepted; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 9/7: No classes (Labor Day).
- Friday, 9/4: Last day for registration changes.
- Monday, 10/12: No classes (Mid-semester holiday).
- Thursday, 11/19: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from classes.
- Thursday, 11/26 – Friday, 11/27: No classes (Thanksgiving).
- Monday, 12/7: Last day of classes.
- Thursday, 12/10 – Friday, 12/18: Exam period.
- Monday, 1/4/21: Grades due for graduate students.
- Wednesday, 1/13: Classes Begin; Add/Drop Continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 1/18: No class (Martin Luther King Day).
- Wednesday, 1/20: No class (Inauguration Day).
- Friday, 1/22: Add/Drop Ends; Last Day for Late Registration.
- Monday, 2/15: No class (Presidents’ Day).
- Tuesday, 2/16: Classes follow Monday schedule.
- Friday, 2/26: Spring break begins after last class.
- Monday, 3/8: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 3/31: Easter break begins after last class.
- Tuesday, 4/6: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 4/21: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from a course.
- Wednesday, 5/5: Last day of classes.
- Saturday, 5/8 – Saturday, 5/15: Exam period.
- Monday, 5/17: Grades due for graduating students.
- Friday, 5/21: Commencement.
- Monday, 5/24: Grades due for graduate students.