Listed below are all important dates and the holidays, during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Wednesday, 8/28: Classes Begin; Registration Changes Accepted; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 9/2: No classes (Labor Day).
- Friday, 9/6: Last day for registration changes.
- Monday, 10/14: No classes (Mid-semester holiday).
- Monday, 11/4 – Saturday, 11/16: Early registration for Spring 2020.
- Thursday, 11/21: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from classes.
- Thursday, 11/27 – Friday, 11/28: No classes (Thanksgiving).
- Monday, 12/9: Last day of classes.
- Monday, 12/9 – Wednesday, 12/11: Registration Completion for Spring 2020.
- Thursday, 12/12 – Friday, 12/20: Exam period.
- Friday, 1/3/20: Grades due for graduate students.
- Wednesday, 1/8: Classes Begin; Add/Drop Continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 1/20: No class (Martin Luther King Day).
- Friday, 1/17: Add/Drop Ends; Last Day for Late Registration.
- Monday, 2/17: No class (Presidents’ Day).
- Friday, 3/6: Spring break begins after last class.
- Monday, 3/16: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 4/8: Easter break begins after last class.
- Tuesday, 4/14: Classes resume.
- Monday, 4/6: Registration opens for Fall 2020.
- Tuesday, 4/14: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from a course.
- Tuesday, 4/28: Last day of classes.
- Friday, 5/1 – Saturday, 5/9: Exam period.
- Monday, 5/11: Grades due for graduating students.
- Monday, 5/18: Grades due for graduate students.