Listed below are all ANLY courses offered during the 2017-2018 academic year. For a more detailed course listing, please refer to the Georgetown Schedule of Classes webpage.
- ANLY-501: Introduction to Data Analytics (Core)
- ANLY-503: Analytical Data Visualization (Core)
- ANLY-511: Probabilistic Modeling and Statistical Computing (Core)
- ANLY-520: Written/Oral Tech Presentation (Elective)
- ANLY-540: Technology and Policy for Data Privacy (Elective)
- ANLY-561: Optimization (Elective)
- ANLY-570: Decision and Game Theoretic Analysis (Elective)
- ANLY-580: Natural Language Processing for Data Analytics (Elective)
- ANLY-502: Massive Data Fundamentals (Core)
- ANLY-512: Statistical Learning (Core)
- ANLY-550: Structures and Algorithms for Analytics (Elective)
- ANLY-590: Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Elective)
Please consult the Course Descriptions page for details on additional elective courses.
Important Dates for Fall 2017
- Wednesday, 8/30: Classes Begin; Registration Changes Accepted; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 9/4: No classes (Labor Day).
- Friday, 9/8: Last day for registration changes.
- Monday, 10/9: No classes (Columbus Day).
- Monday, 11/6 - Saturday, 11/18: Early registration for Spring 2018.
- Tuesday, 11/21: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from classes.
- Wednesday, 11/22 - Friday, 11/24: No classes (Thanksgiving).
- Thursday, 12/7: Last day of classes.
- Friday, 12/8: Registration Completion for Spring 2018.
- Tuesday, 12/12 - Wednesday, 12/20: Exam period.
- Wednesday, 1/3/18: Grades due for graduate students.
Important Dates for Spring 2018
- Wednesday, 1/10: Classes Begin; Add/Drop Continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 1/15: No class (Martin Luther King Day).
- Friday, 1/19: Add/Drop Ends; Last Day for Late Registration.
- Monday, 2/19: No class (Presidents' Day).
- Friday, 3/2: Spring break begins after last class.
- Monday, 3/12: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 3/28: Easter break begins after last class.
- Tuesday, 4/3: Classes resume.
- Wednesday, 4/4 - Saturday, 4/14: Early registration for Fall 2018.
- Thursday, 4/26: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from a course.
- Monday, 4/30: Last day of classes.
- Tuesday, 5/1 - Thursday, 5/3: Registration Completion for Fall 2018.
- Friday, 5/4 - Saturday, 5/12: Exam period.
- Monday, 5/14: Grades due for graduating students.
- Monday, 5/21: Grades due for graduate students.