Listed below are all ANLY courses offered during the 2016-2017 academic year. For a more detailed course listing, please refer to the Georgetown Schedule of Classes webpage.
- ANLY-501: Introduction to Data Analytics (Core)
- ANLY-511: Probabilistic Modeling and Statistical Computing (Core)
- ANLY-520: Written/Oral Tech Presentation (Elective)
- ANLY-540: Technology and Policy for Data Privacy (Elective)
- ANLY-561: Optimization (Elective)
- ANLY-502: Massive Data Fundamentals (Core)
- ANLY-503: Scientific and Analytical Visualization (Core)
- ANLY-512: Statistical Learning (Core)
- ANLY-550: Structures and Algorithms for Analytics (Elective)
Please consult the Course Descriptions page for details on additional elective courses.
Important Dates for Fall 2016
- Wednesday, 8/31: Classes Begin; Registration Changes Accepted; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 9/5: No classes (Labor Day).
- Friday, 9/09: Last day for registration changes.
- Monday, 10/10: No classes (Columbus Day).
- Monday, 11/7 - Saturday, 11/19: Early registration for spring 2016.
- Monday, 11/7: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from classes.
- Wednesday, 11/23 - Friday, 11/25: No classes (Thanksgiving).
- Wednesday, 12/7: Last day of classes.
- Thursday, 12/8 - Sunday, 12/11: Registration Completion for Spring 2017.
- Monday, 12/12 - Tuesday, 12/20: Exam period.
- Tuesday, 1/3/17: Grades due for graduate students.
Important Dates for Spring 2017
- Wednesday, 1/11: Classes Begin; Add/Drop Continues; Monday classes meet on first day of classes.
- Monday, 1/16: No class (Martin Luther King Day).
- Wednesday, 1/18: Last day for registration changes.
- Thursday, 1/19: Add/Drop Ends.
- Friday, 1/20: No Class (Inauguration Day).
- Monday, 2/20: No class (Presidents' Day).
- Friday, 3/3: Spring break begins after last class.
- Monday, 3/13: Classes resume.
- Monday, 4/3 - Wednesday, 4/12: Early registration for fall 2017.
- Wednesday, 4/12: Easter breaks begins after last class.
- Tuesday, 4/18: Classes resume.
- Thursday, 4/27: Last day for graduate students to withdraw from a course.
- Monday, 5/1: Last day of classes.
- Tuesday, 5/2 - Thursday, 5/4: Registration Completion for Fall 2017.
- Friday, 5/5 - Saturday, 5/13: Exam period.
- Monday, 5/15: Grades due for graduating students.
- Monday, 5/22: Grades due for graduate students.