Tuition Expenses, Fees, and Other Costs
All graduate students, with the exception of Biomedical students, will be assessed tuition charges based on the number of credit hours for which the student is enrolled. The cost per credit for academic year 2017-2018 is $1,995.00. If you are enrolled in 9-credits each semester, you should expect to pay $17,955 in tuition per term. Georgetown has a number of optional and mandatory fees - for an up-to-date listing of these fees, please visit the Tuition & Fees page.
The Analytics program will award merit-based scholarships to highly qualified applicants and continuing students. The availability of these awards is contingent on funding and will typically range in value from one to six credits.
Students are ultimately responsible for financing their graduate education. However, there are several sources of financial assistance for which some students may be eligible.
- Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences (GSAS) - Financial Support information
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS) - Financial Support information
- Georgetown Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS)- Need-Based Financial Aid information
- Veterans Office at Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Student Employment Office
- Financial Aid Information for International Students
Billing and Payment
Georgetown University's Office of Student Accounts (OSA) handles billing and methods of payment information.