Program Tuition & Financial Support
The cost per credit for academic year 2021-2022 is $2,278.00. If you are enrolled in 9-credits each semester, you should expect to pay $20,502 in tuition per term.
Tuition Expenses, Fees, and Other Costs
All graduate students, with the exception of Biomedical students, will be assessed tuition charges based on the number of credit hours for which the student is enrolled. The cost per credit for academic year 2021-2022 is $2,278. If you are enrolled in 9 credits each semester, you should expect to pay $20,502 in tuition per term. Georgetown has a number of optional and mandatory fees – for an up-to-date listing of these fees, please visit the Tuition & Fees (new window) page.
The Data Science & Analytics program awards merit-based scholarships to highly qualified applicants and continuing students. The availability of these awards is contingent on funding and typically ranges in value from one to six credits.
The DSAN Program strongly believes in supporting the education and professional growth of active-duty military students and awards a military scholarship each year.
Students are ultimately responsible for financing their graduate education. However, there are several sources of financial assistance for which some students may be eligible.
- Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences (GSAS) – Financial Support information (new window)
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS) – Financial Support information (new window)
- Georgetown Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS)- Need-Based Financial Aid information (new window)
- Veterans Office at Georgetown University (new window)
- Georgetown University Student Employment Office (new window)
- Financial Aid Information for International Students (new window)
Billing and Payment
Georgetown University’s Office of Revenue & Receivables (Student Accounts) (new window) handles billing and methods of payment information.