GU Analytics for Nonprofits
GU Analytics for Nonprofits is a Georgetown University student group founded by MS Data Science and Analytics students, and open to all Georgetown graduate students. It is a student-run group that partners with innovative nonprofits that are changing the world, offering deep analytical expertise and consulting experience to help them make the world a better place.
We stand up ad-hoc, multidisciplinary student teams to deliver tailored analytic products and outstanding data-driven support to our nonprofit partners through semester-long projects. We have collaborated with various non-governmental organizations (NGO) such as Smithsonian Institution, WWF and Foreign Policy for America. Students come from diverse academic backgrounds including Data Science and Analytics, Public Policy, Economics etc.
WHY JOIN US?
- Something unique on your resume. Yes, complicated school projects look cool but your real-world projects get you the interview.
- Work with directors in influential NGOs. Time to make some social impact.
- Build your network. Our members have interned at Facebook, JPM, etc. They can’t wait to share their experiences with you.
- Potential internship opportunities at client organizations.
WE WANT YOU! Please Contact Us If You Are…
- Interested in nonprofit organizations, business analytics, data science or consulting.
- A graduate student from a STEM background.
- Willing to commit 1-3 hours per week.
READY TO JOIN?
- Apply via this link (new window) for student consultants and board members
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn page: GU Analytics for Nonprofits (new window)