We work to provide students with professional development resources and career opportunities for both internships and career positions.
Job Listings in Handshake
Handshake is a great career tool available to our students through the university.
Handshake can be used to:
- Apply for jobs
- Register for a workshop
- Attend employer events and webinars
To use, sign in with your NetID and password.
TIP: You can personalize your experience after logging in by navigating to to Career Center > Career Interests and filling out the questionnaire. This will help to personalize your Handshake experience.
Interstride- A career tool for international students
Interstride is a career platform designed specifically for international students to assist you in finding opportunities and navigating the internship and job searching process.
Interstride can be used to:
- Discover jobs and internships by work authorization and visa type
- Access employer’s historical record of H-1B sponsorship
- Connect with other international students, alumni, and globally-minded friends at Georgetown University
- Access webinars and courses on job search strategy, employment options, and immigration pathways in the US
- Get guides and resources crafted specially for international students
To use Interstride, sign up, provide info on the program and your needs and you are ready to begin.
These job boards are updated often and a great resource to find internship and/or job opportunities:
- Capital One
- Wellfound (StartUp Jobs)
- Digital Analytics Association
- Booz Allen
- USA Jobs (US Gov)