Listed below are all ANLY courses offered during the 2019-2020 academic year. For a more detailed course listing, please refer to the Georgetown Schedule of Classes (new window) webpage.
- ANLY-501: Introduction to Data Analytics (Core)
- ANLY-503: Analytical Data Visualization (Core)
- ANLY-511: Probabilistic Modeling and Statistical Computing (Core)
- ANLY-520: Written/Oral Tech Presentation (Elective)
- ANLY-561: Optimization (Elective)
- ANLY-580: Natural Language Processing for Data Analytics (Elective)
- ANLY-590: Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Elective)
- ANLY-640: Relational and Semi-Structured Databases & SQL Programming (Elective)
- ANLY-502: Massive Data Fundamentals (Core)
- ANLY-512: Statistical Learning (Core)
- ANLY-521: Computational Linguistics – Advanced Python (Elective)
- ANLY-530: Data Ethics Privacy and Security (Elective)
- ANLY-550: Structures and Algorithms for Analytics (Elective)
- ANLY-560: Time Series (Elective)
- ANLY-565: Advanced Analytics and Applied Math for Streaming and High Dimension Data and Applications (Elective)
- ANLY-599: Storytelling, Narrative Analytics, and Data Communication (Elective)
- ANLY-601: Advanced Machine Learning (Elective)
Please consult the Course Descriptions page for details on additional elective courses.
Need More Information?